- Christian grew up Tampa Bay and graduated from King High School. In 1997, Christian went to the University of Florida. He obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Florida and his JD from the University of Arkansas School of Law, where he learned to hunt, fish, and practice law.
- After school Christian worked for the State of Florida in Pinellas County. He tried over 40 cases to verdict in front of a Jury. Christian met his Wife Nicole, then a Prosecutor, during a trial, where she tried unsuccessfully to toss his client in jail. Nicole and Christian ultimately formed Denmon & Denmon in 2009.
- Christian is the managing attorney and lead divorce lawyer at Denmon Pearlman. While he is an experienced trial lawyer, Christian believes in a settlement first divorce process when guiding clients through a divorce.
- Christian has been awarded the AVVO “Client’s Choice” Award for four consecutive years with a perfect “10/10” rating.
- Christian has been recognized as a SuperLawyer “Rising Star” for 2017, a peer-reviewed recognition given to only 2.5% of the lawyers in Florida. He has been awarded a “pre-eminent” ranking by Martindale-Hubbell (where he was reviewed by Attorneys and Judges), named a “Top 100” and “Top 40 Under 40” Civil Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers Association, and has been recognized with a 10/10 rating by AVVO.com.
- Christian is a frequent contributor to Huffington Post where writes about divorce and family law.
- Christian lives in St. Petersburg with his Wife, two daughters, and two dogs.
- Martindale Hubbell “Pre-eminent”
- AVVO “Superb” (10/10)
- National Trial Lawyers “Top 100” the State of Florida in 2013-2016; “Top 40 Under 40” in 2016.
- Guest Blogger for the Huffington Post