- Klarika has tried cases in criminal and civil courts throughout Tampa Bay. That experience helps her resolve her client’s cases quickly and effectively.
- Klarika is a second generation native Floridian and die-hard University of Florida fan. After graduating from the University of Florida where she majored in Political Science/International Relations and minored in Italian Studies, she went on to attend and graduate from Stetson University College of Law where she focused her studies on Estate Planning and Probate.
- She has a high level of courtroom experience, even by Denmon Pearlman standards. Prior to joining Denmon Pearlman, she was an Assistant State Attorney for the Sixth Judicial Circuit in Pinellas County and spent over eight years doing real estate litigation throughout the entire state of Florida.
- When not working she is often attending sporting events (Go Gators! Go Rays!), crafting, cooking, or volunteering in the community. In fact, Klarika is known for her ability to organize and execute massive social events for everything from tailgates at University of Florida sporting events to banquets for organizations that she is a part of to over-the-top themed birthday parties for both children and adults.
- It’s those impeccable organizational skills that enable her to methodically plan and execute on behalf of her clients in her family law and real estate cases, both in settlement phase and at trial.
- Junior League of St. Petersburg Contracts Advisor, Placement Advisor, and Parliamentarian
- Barney Masterson American Inn of Court Executive Board Member
View All Practice Areas
Klarika and I had weekly phone meetings for over a year regarding loss mitigation default loans. She was thorough in her knowledge of each and every case which showed me she was well prepared for every meeting. She is intelligent, hard-working, easy to get along with and guides a novice with ease and grace. All-in-all she is not only a true professional but a good teacher since she is willing to share her knowledge and expertise. That makes her ACES in my book!
When I was faced with a complex situation I hired a lawyer based on their location and ratings..And for 4 months I got very little satisfaction..Then I called a law firm that had the most wonderful and helpful attorney that I wish I would have had from the start..Within 3 weeks and doing everything she could to resolve the situation Klarika stood up for me and everything ended peacefully and with very much satisfaction..She will be my attorney for a long time if and when the need may arise..
Klarika is a knowledgeable, available, prompt, kind, witty and successful lawyer who made my divorce process as painless as possible. She also closed my case in record time (approximately 2 months from date of hire). She has a quiet wit that I believe works well with both younger and older clients. She is prompt in her response time and clear in her answers back to you. This was a very positive experience for me...as positive as it could be considering the nature of my hiring her. I would use her services again, if ever needed.