- Nicole has resided in the Tampa Bay area for the last 20 years. She majored in criminology while attending Saint Leo University and interned with the United States Secret Service.Upon graduation, Nicole attended Stetson University College of Law in Pinellas County, where she concentrated on trial advocacy. While attending school, she interned with the State Attorney’s Office for Pinellas County.
- After law school, Nicole became the Assistant State Attorney for the Sixth Judicial Circuit for Pinellas County. During the three years she was employed at the State Attorney’s Office, she prosecuted misdemeanors to serious crimes. Nicole served as a Lead Trial Attorney of a misdemeanor division and Nicole was a lead investigating attorney for domestic violence crimes.
- As a criminal defense attorney, Nicole has exonerated clients on everything from serious Felonies to Misdemeanors. She has been named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the Nation and top 40 Trial Lawyers Under 40 in the Nation.
- Nicole is experienced and qualified in the courtroom, having tried more than 55 trials by Jury during the last seven years.
- Nationally recognized as one of the Top 40 Trial Lawyers under the age of 40 in Florida for the last three years. Nicole is the founding partner and criminal defense trial lawyer at Denmon & Denmon.
- Nicole currently resides in St. Petersburg, Pinellas County with her husband, Christian, and their two daughters.
- “Top 100” Criminal Trial Lawyer in Florida by the National Trial Lawyers Association 2013 to current
- “Top 40 Under 40” Criminal Trial Lawyer in Florida by the National Trial Lawyers Association 2013 to current
- AVVO Clients Choice 2013 to current
- Former Lead Trial Attorney at Pinellas and Pasco State Attorneys Office
View All Practice Areas
Thank you Nicole! You have handled both civil and criminal cases for me and my family. Your knowledge of the law and the ”system” surpasses that of any other attorney I have worked with. You are a true professional and I highly recommend you to anyone who needs the assistance of an attorney. In my profession I meet many attorney’s and you are by far the best around. Thank you for everything.