EXPERIENCED LAWYERS IN ST. PETERSBURG
Known for our experienced trial lawyers, the office of Denmon Pearlman have been helping people in difficult times throughout St. Petersburg and the Pinellas County area. Our aggressive and effective trial lawyers believe in fighting for you even if it means going to court. While most of our cases settle, our trial attorneys are not afraid to take it to the courtroom to get you the settlement you deserve. That is why at Denmon Pearlman, we believe in only hiring attorneys with significant trial experience. Our team of former prosecutors has the experience you need as your St. Petersburg defense lawyer. Located conveniently in downtown just a few blocks from the Civil Courthouse, our St. Petersburg law office team consists of our Personal Injury Attorneys , Criminal Defense Attorneys , Family Law Attorneys , and Estate Planning Attorneys who are all ready to fight for you.
The Courthouses We Serve In St. Petersburg
- While our main location is in St. Petersburg, our lawyers regularly practice in every courtroom in Pinellas County.
- For divorce and probate matters, the County has Courtrooms on the east side of Pinellas County in Downtown St. Petersburg and on the west side of the County in Downtown Clearwater.
- For Criminal matters, the County has three locations, depending on the type of case and the location of the person charged with a crime.
- The main Courthouse is called the Criminal Justice Center and is located on 49th Street in Clearwater. Any serious charge, as well as non-driving misdemeanors, are here. Driving charges where the person charged has opted for a Jury trial are here as well.
- There are two traffic courthouses, one in the North part of the County and one in the South Part. The Northern Traffic Court is on US 19. The Southern traffic court is on 66th street, near the Tyrone Mall. All traffic cases start here and are often resolved here. It is only if a jury trial is requested that the case is moved from the traffic court to the criminal justice center.